Click on the + on the left of the questions to reveal the answers.
Are your services covered by insurance?
I’ve heard some clients that have a “Health Spending Account” via their insurance provider have been allowed to submit an invoice. Please contact your provider directly and ask. I will be more than happy to provide a receipt to present to your insurance company.
You offer so many services, I'm not sure which one to book?
As a first time client, I would recommend coming in for an Integrated Session as an initial visit. This is a two-hour session that will give us the time to do a combination of spiritual guidance, pattern shifting, and energy work. I also like to go with the flow with whatever comes up and address it with what seems best. You are an active participant during the whole session.
Can my friend/partner sit in during my session?
If this session is for you, then your friend/partner is welcome to wait in the reception or visit one of several coffee shops in the area. This is a very personal session and my focus needs to remain on you. If there is someone else in the room, the session will then include them.
If you wish to book a “Couples Integrated Session,” then yes your partner is most welcome to join you in the session.
The only exception to having more than one person in my office is if the appointment is for someone under the age of 18 years old. If you wish for me to meet with your child, you are most welcome to contact me prior to booking the appointment.
How do I book an appointment?
Click on the “Book Your Appointment” orange button found on the top right-hand corner of the site. This will take you into my online booking system, which is up to date with my availability. Once you book, you will receive an email confirmation. You will also receive a reminder email 24 hours before your appointment.
The online booking system is set up to take you to the first available date on my calendar. Dates that show up in red are not available.
How do I reschedule my appointment?
When you booked your appointment, you would have received an email confirmation. You will notice that on the right-hand side of the email there is a link to ‘reschedule’ your appointment. You will need to do this at least 24 hours before your initially booked time.
I would like to cancel my appointment, can I get a refund?
Please visit my “Terms & Conditions” page (link in the footer) for complete details.
I have bought a "Transformational Package", how do I book an appointment via your online booking system without having to pay again?
When you are ready to schedule your appointment, please follow these steps:
1. Go to – http://www.osal.ca/book-online
2. Select ‘PREPAID PACKAGE 1 HR, 1.5 HR or 2HR.’ This option allows you to book your time with me without having to pay.
3. Select the best date and time.
4. Enter your contact information.
You will then receive an email confirmation regarding the booking and will also receive a reminder 24 hours prior to the appointment.
Where is your office located?
My office is located mid-town Toronto, Ontario Canada, at 1920 Yonge Street Suite 200. For a map, driving and public transportation directions, please visit my Contact page for complete details.
I want to have a session with you but I'm unable to go to your office in Toronto?
You can have a session with me from the comfort of your home or office. We can meet via a video call using either FaceTime or Skype.
How do I prepare for a video call?
- If we are speaking via Skype, please send me an invitation to connect – Vivian Osal.
- If we are speaking via FaceTime, please call me at 416-457-3330
- Make sure you know how to use the Skype or FaceTime application before your session.
- Take care of all distractions. Turn off your phone and other notifications.
- Let others at your home or office know you are not to be disturbed during your appointment time.
- If you are doing a Past Life Regression or Hypnosis session, you may wish to lay down on your sofa or bed. Make sure the camera can show you from your waist up.
- Have a glass of water with you.
- Have pen and paper ready in case you wish to take notes.