Learn to significantly decrease your stress level and improve your overall body, mind and emotional health with very simple and effective guided meditation and breathing techniques. Mediation is extremely affective in areas of anxiety, hypertension, stress management and assists to enhance immune functioning. Many physicians consider meditation a key element of an integrated health program.
During our initial meditation session, we will discuss different ideas to assist you to turn off the “mind chatter” and you will be guided through several different meditations and breathing techniques.
Experience immediate results after initial consultation
Yes, we will be meditating! You can chose to either sit on the floor on a meditation cushion or sit in comfortable chair – it’s up to you.
We will create and record a guided meditation based on your personal intention for the session.
Benefits of Meditation
- It increases blood flow and slows the heart rate.
- Increases exercise tolerance in heart patients.
- Leads to a deeper level of relaxation.
- Good for people with high blood pressure as it brings the B.P. to normal.
- Reduces anxiety attacks by lowering the levels of blood lactate.
- Decreases muscle tension and headaches.
- Builds self-confidence.
- It increases serotonin production which influences mood and behaviour. Low levels of serotonin are associated with depression, obesity, insomnia and headaches.
- Helps in chronic diseases like allergies , arthritis etc.
- Reduces Pre-menstrual Syndrome.
- Helps in post-operative healing.
- Enhances the immune system. Research has revealed that meditation increases activity of ‘natural-killer cells’, which kill bacteria and cancer cells.
- Also reduces activity of viruses and emotional distress.
Session Length: 1.5 hrs
|* 3 Prepaid
|* When you prepay for 3 sessions, you have the choice of using all
3 sessions for yourself or sharing the sessions with friends and family.
Other Payment Options